Notes on using the microphone
Now people have a lot of opportunities to use microphones, but not many people can really use good microphones. The so-called "good use" is nothing more than good sound pickup effect, long service life and harmless to health. Let's talk about some of the major mistakes we often see, which are also taboo in our use.
1. Avoid tapping the microphone and blowing into the microphone during the sound test. Because the pickup part of the microphone is more precise and the parts are very delicate, flapping the microphone or blowing on the microphone can easily cause damage or component displacement, which ultimately affects the sound quality.
2. Avoid getting the microphone too far away from the sound source too close. The best distance when picking up the microphone is about 10 cm. Some "leader" speeches are far away from the microphone, and some singers are close to the microphone. Too far causes the pickup sound to be too low. If the volume fader is pushed up at this time, it is very easy to cause howling; The sound of the airflow was also picked up, making a "pop" noise.
3. Avoid pulling the microphone lead wire. Do not pull the microphone lead wire when submitting the microphone. Since the microphone has a certain weight, the lead wire is often pulled, and the lead wire is easily broken, the plug is not in good contact, and the sound pickup malfunctions.
4. Do not turn off the power of the microphone after using it. Turn off the microphone switch in time when speaking at a meeting or after singing. At this time, such as the sound control engineer, the volume fader of the mixer has not been turned off in time: on the one hand, other noises are picked up. Go in, and on the other hand, play some of your unnecessary speech. President Bush had such an experience, causing embarrassment.
5. Avoid using your mouth against the microphone. Some people do not pay attention to or pursue a near-talk effect when using it. Often the mouth is stuck to the microphone, but I do not know that this not only destroys the normal frequency response of the microphone, but also poses a great hidden danger to health. There are many germs on the microphone grille.
6. Avoid using the microphone for a long time, do not withdraw from the battery Now generally wireless microphones or conference microphones require battery power. If the microphone is not used for a long time, the battery should be withdrawn to avoid battery leakage and corrosion of the microphone.
7. Avoid placing the microphone at random. The microphone is a precision device. It should be placed in a clean, dry, non-corrosive gas or dust place. It should also be handled gently. Be sure to avoid falling on the ground, otherwise it will be damaged.
8. For condenser microphones, do not blindly increase the phantom voltage. Because the capacitance of the condenser microphone needs polarization to work properly, the phantom voltage must be added when using the condenser microphone. We must turn on the phantom power switch on the mixer, and pay attention to the voltage value and polarity, otherwise, not only can it not be used normally, it may cause damage.
Food Choppers :
Food Choppers are small kitchen appliance that break up all kinds of chunks meat into minced meat. Besides, food choppers can also be used to chop peanuts, onions, garlic, spices and other foods. Food choppers including Plastic Bowl Choppers, Glass Bowl Choppers and Stainless Steel Bowl Choppers. And food choppers can also be divided into 0.6L choppers, 1.2L Choppers , 1.8L Choppers according to different capacities.
Advantages of food choppers:
1. Stylish appearance.
2. Runs smoothly and efficiency.
3. Easy to disassemble and easy to clean.
4. Rugged and inexpensive
Weclome to send us any inquiry for more details.
Food Choppers,Electric Food Chopper,Meat Chopper,Mini Food Chopper
Flying Electronic Co., Ltd , https://www.flyingelectronic.com