Today's core language
Recently, chip makers have not been affected by the weak smartphone market. Instead, they have launched super-powerful processors such as Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, Huawei HiSilicon 950, LG NUCLUN 2 and MediaTek Helio X30. The Exynos M1 processor is also being developed. The above chip makers, only Qualcomm and Samsung will adopt an autonomous architecture in the new flagship processor. For more information on technology, please pay attention to the daily electronic core morning newspaper.
First, the semiconductor
1, Snapdragon 820 was second, Samsung cat é¼¬ architecture processor exposure. Recently, chip makers have not been affected by the weak smartphone market. Instead, they have launched super-powerful processors such as Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, Huawei HiSilicon 950, LG NUCLUN 2 and MediaTek Helio X30. The Exynos M1 processor is also being developed. The above chip makers, only Qualcomm and Samsung will adopt an autonomous architecture in the new flagship processor. The independent architecture developed by Samsung is code-named Mongoose. It is the natural enemy of the Kyro architecture. To defeat Qualcomm, Samsung must come up with the true ability to serve the public. The Kyro architecture Snapdragon 820 has been exposed, and has just lost to the domestic Kirin 950 processor. Now, finally, some netizens have sent out the running information of Exynos M1.
2. LG Display plans to invest $8.5 billion to focus on OLED display technology. In the afternoon of August 17, LG Display said on Monday that it will focus on investing in OLED display technology. The company hopes that investing in next-generation technology will help the company avoid price wars and take the lead in the competition. LG Display plans to invest at least 10 trillion won ($8.77 billion) by 2018 to develop OLED displays for televisions, smartphones and wearable computing devices. In addition, LG Display plans to use OLED screens in signage and cars. On the other hand, the company will also invest part of its budget into high-end LCD products.
Second, intelligent hardware
1. After waiting for so many years, Apple's wireless keyboard and mouse have finally been updated. On the morning of August 17th, Apple's peripheral products Magic Mouse and wireless keyboard have not been updated for many years. Yesterday, some foreign media websites noticed that these two products finally have to be upgraded. In Apple's filing with the Federal Communica TIons Commission (FCC), the next generation of Magic Mouse is called Magic Mouse 2, but the name of the new Bluetooth keyboard does not appear. Compared to the previous generation, the appearance of the two devices does not seem to be greatly improved, Apple will upgrade from the existing Bluetooth 2.1 standard to 4.2, and the battery is also changed to the built-in battery. There is no doubt that the low-power Bluetooth 4.2 standard will give them a significant increase in battery life, while also improving the stability of the connection.
The legendary second generation Magic Mouse
2. Google's modular mobile phone is postponed until 2016. On the morning of August 18th, Google's Project Ara official Twitter account confirmed today that its first modular phone will be postponed until 2016, and it is rumored that the phone will be launched later this year. According to Google's official statement, the reason for the delay is that "the update iteration of smartphones is faster than we think." Currently, the Project Ara project is still in the process of development, and Google hopes to change the traditional smartphone through this project.
Third, the robot
1. The new robot can independently "breed offspring" close to the evolution of biology. The University of Cambridge released a report on the 12th that the project that the researchers participated in has developed an intelligent robotic system. The â€œmotherâ€ robot can manufacture and gradually improve the â€œchildâ€ robots of multiple generations without human intervention. A simulation of the concept of biological evolution in the robotics field. After a batch of "child" robots are produced, their movements are photographed by the camera. A program automatically evaluates the distance, speed and durability of these "newborn" movements, and then feeds the improvement to the "parent" robot. , improved when manufacturing the next generation of robots. As a result, the last generation of "child" robots can move twice as fast as the first generation. This ability to evolve from generation to generation is very close to the evolution of living things.
2. The â€œ13th Five-Yearâ€ development plan for the robot industry will be completed by the end of October. The "13th Five-Year" development plan for the robot industry is on the horizon. The Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee held a meeting recently and decided to hold the Fifth Plenary Session of the 18th Central Committee in October this year. One of the main agendas is to study the proposal for the formulation of the 13th Five-Year Plan. Recently, the â€œ13th Five-Year Planâ€ for multiple industries including robots has entered the stage of substantive preparation. The industry believes that the "13th Five-Year" development plan of the robot industry will become another major policy accelerator to promote industrial development after the issuance of "Guiding Opinions on Promoting the Development of Industrial Robot Industry" at the end of 2013. At the press conference of the World Robotics Conference in June 2015, Mao Weiming, deputy director of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, said that the 13th Five-Year Plan for the robot industry will be completed by the end of October this year.
Fourth, automotive electronics
1, BMW Mercedes-Benz also recruited, can be remotely controlled by hackers. Last month, security researcher hacker Samy Kamkar discovered that the on-board system OnStar had a vulnerability that enabled it to enable GM's cars and remotely locate and unlock cars. This vulnerability has been patched, but now similar vulnerabilities have appeared in BMW Remote, Mercedes-Benz mbrace and Chrysler's Uconnect. According to previous news, using a small device called OwnStar, hackers can hijack the OnStar-assisted application RemoteLink data communication to remotely control the car. The device intercepts the data communication between the car and the security application, and sends the login information and other content to the relevant application, and then the hacker can log in to the security application to control the vehicle.
Five, face recognition
1. Banks no longer just â€œrecognize moneyâ€, and banks have begun to â€œpaint their facesâ€. On August 15, 2015, the face of the micro-bank APP that officially unveiled the veil was the face recognition account. For this mysterious technical vocabulary, many users said that they only heard about it. See the real thing, now, it is coming. When the micro-bank APP is bound to the bank card link, it needs to be verified by face recognition when binding two bank cards or more. The "First Financial Daily" reporter was informed that the face recognition technology is not the result of Tencent's cooperation with the external team, but from the technical team called Tentu inside Tencent.
In the outdoor lighting section, the global urban transformation, urban construction, residential construction and road construction for market demand of high-power, high-brightness, energy-saving LED driver power supply is extremely large. Isolated Programmable LED Driver no need of Optocoupler and side current control circuit to realize isolating constant-current output. The circuit structure is very simple.
The advantage of MOSO isolated programmable Industrial Light LED Driver is small
input/output capacitance, small output wave, isolated output, high power
factor, high current precision and high reliability. Fixed output Industrial Light power supply has output open-circuit
protection, over-voltage protection and short-circuit protection.
Dimmable Industrial Light LED Driver built in 2-in-1 dimming and auto-react:0-10Vdc, PWM signal, dali control is optional.
Architecture and industrial Light LED Driver adopt Soft-switching patented technology, high efficiency up to 93%.
Programmable High Bay LED Driver, Isolated Programmable LED Driver,Programmable LED Driver,Programmable High Bay Light LED Driver
Moso Electronics , https://www.mosoleddriver.com